Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Time Off ... So Close

As of this writing, I'm getting ready to go to work.  I'm supposed to be off work the rest of this week, but I didn't quite get all my work done yesterday.  Sure, I could leave it, but I'm one of those people who would worry about it all during my time off.

I've got projects that I have planned that I am going to take care of during my time off.  It mostly consists of the pitch-and-toss variety.  It's time to clean out the clutter and reorganize; I guess illness in the family will do that to you.  All the storage containers, shelves, and cabinets are not going to do you any good unless you plan and act.  Now, getting the energy to do this ... that's another story.  I would take one look at my intended project, get this sense of feeling overwhelmed, and decide to get on the computer instead.  I've been reading books on how to become organized, and they all say the same thing:  it's not going to be done in a day.

No comments: