Sunday, June 06, 2004

Toshimitsu Takagi

When you have some time to kill, check out Takagism, a website by the Japanese artist Toshimitsu Takagi. It's a little left-of-center, but it's obvious this man has talent.

I found the Shockwave Theater and the Interactive Garden very interesting, although admittedly some of the Shockwave Theater "presentations" were too raunchy for my tastes.

I have to admit my favorites are the room games. At this writing, the Viridian Room is being featured on the site.

One word of warning: some of Takagi's artistic expressions involve nudity (including full frontal nudity) and bodily functions. If you are offended by these, then stick with the Crimson Room/Veridian Room games.

I'll give you one clue about the Viridian Room: not all the objects you find will be needed. That's what made this game harder than The Crimson Room.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Write me at zonemaster at mundlingzone dot org.

Anonymous said...

for the number of the vault pay attention to the dates...

franz