Monday, July 07, 2014

Military Hater Leaves Toxic Note with Threat of Vandalism

Let me make this perfectly clear:


It's not so much that the author of this hateful note had a different opinion about our military personnel; it's that his note was dripping with vile contempt for people who were keeping us safe.  The fact that he ended the note with the threat of vandalism just because the recipient openly supported our troops nullified any credibility he had.

The hateful note that was placed on the vehicle window was written antagonistically toward all military families, not just the vehicle owner's family.  The writer may have the right to freedom of speech, but he does not have the right to be free from the consequences of his speech.  I grew up in a military family, so I am highly offended by this wretched, toxic dose of haterade.

I've said this before, and I'm going to say this again.  Any politician who does not support our troops and their families will not get my vote.  Any person who takes a stand against or picks on or bullies our military personnel and their families will not get my support.  

I LOVE AND SUPPORT OUR MILITARY TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILIES!  GOD BLESS THEM ALL AND KEEP THEM SAFE!



https://m.facebook.com/197232756969016/photos/a.668251696533784/917935811565370/?type=3&sfnsn=mo


No comments: