Monday, December 08, 2003

Michael Jackson (again)

Since my last blog entry, I've been following the Michael Jackson case. My personal feelings on the matter is that I hope he's not guilty. I do not condone the outlandish things he's done over the years. However, it's his life, and he can do whatever he wants so long as it's legal and doesn't hurt anyone. If he wants to bleach his skin, have a million plastic surgeries on his face, live in a fantasy world like Neverland, that's his choice. I admit I tend to root for the underdog, and he's getting my sympathy simply because of the media hounding him. In addition, The Smoking Gun website has obtained a memo about a secret investigation by child welfare officials and the Los Angeles police from last February. It seems that the claim made by the teachers of the 12-year-old cancer patient were determined to be unfounded. Click on the above link and read the article at The Smoking Gun website. Between that and the GQ article from 1995, it's looking more to me like Michael Jackson is being extorted for money.

No comments: