Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Good Friends Make a Great Time

Had a fantastic dinner with my friend Kathy this evening. We went to Applebees, where she had the mushroom steak and I had the riblet special. We talked, joked, laughed, ate ... had a great time. I learned a long time ago: it's not where you go, it's who you're with that makes for good times and lasting memories. Kathy is one of those friends that are there when times are bad as well. Others are Lisa, Teresa, Wanda, Woody, Ann, Pam, Linda, Michele, Lori, Dan, Barry ... a few others. I have great friends!

You should have seen the belated-birthday present she got me! It's an electronic duck puppet that quacks! It's a riot! I've named him Quackers. Mom and Dad thinks he's cool, but Munchkin will have nothing to do with him.

No comments: